Please observe a moment of silence today for the 2,977 victims
The Declassified 28 Pages
The declassified 28 pages from the report of the congressional Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11 can be read in their originally-released PDF format by clicking the image on the right.
Below, we’ve posted a link to the full transcription of the 28 pages as a service to anyone who finds this format easier to read or work with. Dotted lines represent redactions, and they do not precisely reflect the length of a redaction or the number of words or characters within it.
Full transcription here: Declassified 28 Pages
Firefighters, Architects & Engineers Expose 9/11 Myths
Brothers on Holy Ground – 9/11 Documentary
9/11 Firefighter Blows WTC 7 Cover-Up Wide Open
Dr. Judy Wood ~ Evidence of Breakthrough Energy on 9/11
7 Facts About Building 7
Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.
7 Facts about Building 7
1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
4) It took the Federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
5) 1,340+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.
6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.
7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as “Giuliani’s Bunker”.
To me, the collapse of Building 7 appears to be consistent with a controlled building implosion. What do you think?
And What about WTC Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6?
In addition to the Twin Towers and Building 7, the World Trade Center complex included buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6. Compared to Building 7, all of these buildings were severely damaged, first by falling rubble from the tower collapses, then by fires that burned for hours. Although these buildings were in critical condition, none of them collapsed.
Why were the remains of the buildings immediately recycled,
before experts had a chance to analyze them?
Many questions still remain.