Dave Hodges | The Common Sense Show
Seventeen Martial Law Characteristics
Most experts agree that hard core martial law contains the following 17 essential elements:
1. Mass roundup and/or execution of political dissidents
2. Dusk to dawn curfews
3. Rationing of essential resources
4. The seizing of personal assets such as food and water
5. Control over all food and water
6. The prohibition of weapons of any kind including guns, knives or chemicals which can be turned into explosives
7. The confiscation of property, homes and businesses
8. Arrests without due process
9. Massive “papers please” checkpoints with intrusive searches
10. Forced relocation
11. Forced conscription into various labor camps and even into the military
12. Outlawing of free speech
13. The installation of massive surveillance programs and the establishment of snitch programs
14. The total control or elimination of religion
15. Control of the media
16. Executions without due process of law
17. Total suspension of the Constitution
Just how many of these intrusive government policies are in place in the following video?
From your personal observations, how many can you name?
A full spectrum analysis of how far America has been taken down the road to martial law will be offered and will soon be released.