Video shows Libyan rebels desecrating Christian graveyard
by Paul Joseph Watson
A shocking video appears to show Libyan rebels desecrating Christian and Jewish graves at a cemetery, further evidence that the same forces who helped NATO overthrow Gaddafi and are now carrying out attacks in Syria are extremist Muslims who care little for ‘freedom’ or ‘democracy’.
The clip shows Libyan rebels breaking apart headstones while shouting “Allahu Akbar”. The men later try to smash up a large Christian cross statue with sledgehammers.
This kind of behavior is par for the course given the fact that the western-backed regime change in Libya was achieved with the aid of Al-Qaeda terrorists who had previously fought against U.S. troops in Iraq.
Rebel forces in Libya were directed by Abdulhakim Belhadj, former leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), which is designated as a terrorist organization by the US State Department. Libyan rebel leader Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi admitted that Belhadj’s LIFG fighters were the second-largest cohort of foreign fighters in Iraq, responsible for killing U.S. troops.
Once the terrorist-led rebels executed Colonel Gaddafi, they proudly flew the distinctive black Al-Qaeda flag over courthouses in Benghazi and other centers of power. On the orders of Belhadj, the puppet National Transitional Council then announced that Sharia law would be reinstated.
Libyan rebels have since imposed a reign of terror over the country, incarcerating and torturing blacks and anyone suspected of supporting Gaddafi in concentration camps and cages.
These same terrorists were subsequently airlifted into Syria to fight NATO’s proxy war against President Bashar Al-Assad. Hillary Clinton admitted in a BBC News interview that the US and Al-Qaeda were on the same side in Syria.
Is it any surprise that Syrian “opposition” forces are now also rallying around the Al-Qaeda flag just as they did in Libya?
This video shows Syrian “activists” flying the Al-Qaeda flag during an anti-Assad protest in the northern Syrian town of Binnish.
In another clip, armed Syrian rebels address the camera standing behind a table draped with the black Al-Qaeda flag.
Why are western governments who are supposed to be engaged in a ‘war on terror’ against radical Muslim terrorists handing those very same terrorists control over entire countries?
Why is the establishment media, just as they did in Libya, describing rebels who fight under the Al-Qaeda flag, as “activists”?
Why are NATO powers like France and America arming radical Muslims who identify themselves as Al-Qaeda terrorists with anti-aircraft missiles?
Why is Senator John McCain calling for the United States to bomb Syria in support of Al-Qaeda terrorists?
Why is the Pentagon preparing to support these Al-Qaeda terrorists by launching “guerrilla attacks” and “assassination campaigns” inside Syria to topple Assad’s government?
- Al-Qaeda Terrorists Airlifted From Libya to Aid Syrian Opposition
- U.S. Ambassador to Syria in charge of recruiting Arab/Muslim death squads
- NATO Hands Terrorists Who Killed U.S. Troops Control of Libya
- Report: British Special Forces Enter Syria To Aid Rebels
- NATO says will not intervene in Syria
- NATO and Turkey Support Armed Rebels in Syria. Campaign to Recruit Muslim “Freedom Fighters”
- NATO Gives Al-Qaeda Access to Deadly Weapons Stockpile
- NATO Invasion Of Syria Set For This Month?
- MI6 Directed Rebel Terrorists In Tripoli Siege
- Tripoli commander denies al Qaeda links… but admits fighting with them in Afghanistan
- Al-Qaeda and NATO’s Islamic Extremists Taking Over Libya
- Former CIA Officer: ‘NATO’s War in Syria Not in US Interest’