Watch Paul’s final message before voting begins
by Steve Watson
The Ron Paul campaign has released a “closing argument” television ad in the key early voting state of New Hampshire.
Entitled ‘Believe’, the 60 second ad will begin broadcasting today and will be the last spot to air in the state before the primary in eight days.
“This election is about trust,” the ad states, featuring Paul supporters and activists, including New Hampshire state Senators Andy Sanborn and Ray White.
“Government has become too big,” Sanborn says. “It’s overtaxing. Overspending.”
The piece takes aim at the federal government and makes a point of Paul’s consistency while all the other candidates have flip flopped on major issues.
“He’s never once voted for a tax increase, never once voted for a unbalanced budget,” one supporter says
“He tells the truth about what he believes, whether you like it or not,” another Paul supporter states.
Another asserts: “When he says he’s going to cut at trillion dollars in the first year, I believe it.”
Watch the ad below:
“Ron Paul is surging in New Hampshire and is in it to win it.” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
“We have a first-class organization and tremendous support from a state where his message of personal and economic liberty resonates well. This ad will serve as the closing argument for why Ron Paul is the only authentic conservative in this race, and the only one capable of bringing authentic change to Washington,” Benton added.
- Huntsman Releases Tacky, Glib ‘Twilight Zone’ Attack Ad In Desperate Bid To Steal Ron Paul Voters
- Ron Paul Revolution Enters Crucial Countdown To Iowa
- Daily Kos Releases Dubious Poll To Undermine Support For Rand Paul
- Forget Sarah Palin: It’s Rand Paul’s moment and Ron Paul’s opportunity
- Paul Maintains Top Tier Status In New Hampshire, Perry Plummets
- Camden Closing Library System
- Creepy ‘One Voice’ Occupy Protesters Heckle Ron Paul
- Ron Paul’s wife in serious condition at hospital
- Foreign Policy Experts Agree With Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy
- CBS To Ron Paul: Explain In 258 Words Why You Want To Be President
- Tea Time: Ron Paul Money Bomb Looking For $4 Million Today
- Anderson Cooper Responds to Ron Paul’s Media Blackout Comments