I am honored to have been nominated twice for the Liebster Blog Award, which is for blogs with 200 or less followers. Liebster is a German word that means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite.
Picking your “Top 5” is not easy. Here’s mine in no particular order:
- Cmblake6 – Hard right, conservative, libertarian. Did I mention Patriot?
- Smoke & Mirrors – A place where you will always find Liberty.
- I Know I Made You Smile – Carl is a good friend & a great artist.
- Truth, Lies and In Between – A true American Patriot.
- Boudica BPI Weblog – Bob, I know you already got the award, but there’s no way Boudica’s not in my Top 5!
This is what is needed to accept the award:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
Give your top 5 picks for the award
Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Post the award on your blog.