Blog Archives

Jeb Bush Says He’s His “Own Man,” Not a Sock Puppet for the Global Elite

Compared to Ronald Reagan while surrounded by neocons Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com Earlier this week Jeb Bush tried to distance himself from his father and brother, stating “I’m my own man.” Now he is being compared to Ronald Reagan. Jeb

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in america, freedom, news, politics, truth

The Secret Covenant: The Elite’s Manual For Global Enslavement

Did the global elite leak secret document? Infowars.com The origins and implications of the mysterious document known as “The Secret Covenant.” The document was anonymously sent to the email of bankindex.com in June of 2002. Whether or not it was

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in big brother, freedom, government, health, new world order, police state, survival, truth

Richest 1% will hold half of global wealth in 2016, Oxfam says

AFP Wealth accumulated by the richest 1 percent will exceed that of the other 99 percent in 2016, the Oxfam charity said on Monday, ahead of the annual meeting of the world’s most powerful in Davos, Switzerland. “The scale of

Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
Posted in current events, freedom, new world order, news, survival, truth

The World Wars of Albert Pike

Civil War general created cult that influenced the New World Order Jon Bowne Infowars.com Albert Pike served as a Brigadier-General in the Confederate Army. Following the War, Pike was jailed for treason, but he was quickly pardoned by fellow Freemason

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in america, freedom, government, liberty, new world order, politics, truth

Boehner Must Go: Top 5 Reasons

Boehner serves his globalist masters, not the American people David Knight breaks down how John Boehner has betrayed the voters over and over.  via: Infowars.com

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in america, current events, freedom, government, liberty, news, politics, truth, tyranny

Mainstream Media: Americans Against Wide Open Borders Are “Anti-Immigration”

But no other civilized country has opened its borders as widely as America Kit Daniels Infowars.com A television news station in Texas labeled Americans who support secure borders as “anti-immigration,” even though no other civilized country in the world has

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in america, current events, freedom, health, liberty, new world order, news, politics, random, survival, truth, tyranny, uncategorized

Trans-Pacific Partnership: Bigger and More Dangerous Than ObamaCare (Video)

William F. Jasper thenewamerican.com We all remember Representative Nancy Pelosi’s infamous statement that we have to pass the ObamaCare legislation so that we can find out what’s in it. That was in 2010 and Mrs. Pelosi was then speaker of

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in america, freedom, liberty, new world order, news, politics, random, survival, truth, tyranny, uncategorized
The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people.

Tom Clancy

The United States has been declared under martial law. All constitutional rights have been suspended. Anyone interfering with the collection of urine samples will be shot. Anyone failing to attend morning school prayer will be shot. The number one enemy of progress is questions. National security is more important than individual rights. Sports broadcasts will proceed as scheduled. Shut up, be happy, obey all orders without question. At last everything is done for you.

Jello Biafra

POLICE STATE USA
I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass!
You learn that you either are going to have a police state where you don't have any freedom left, or you're going to build a world that doesn't create terrorists, and that means a whole different way of getting along.

John Shelby Spong

Stand Up to the TSA

Enter your email address to follow Mountain Republic and be notified of new posts by email.

Archives

Member of The Internet Defense League

Get the Latest Info on Ebola in America Live Ebola Map


      


Dr. Judy Wood - Evidence of Breakthrough Energy on 9/11

9/11 Firefighter Blows WTC 7 Cover-Up Wide Open

What Happened at Sandy Hook?

Visit SandyHookJustice.com

Police State in Action
LAPD Murders Homeless Man (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Police Shoot Homeless Man Camping In Albuquerque (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Kelly Thomas Beat To Death By Cops (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Cop Shoots Service Dog During Kid's Birthday Party

New Mexico State Police Shoot at Mini-Van Full of Kids

Top 10: Worst Police Beatings Caught On Tape
Follow on Facebook
          
Follow MR on Twitter
Follow on Pinterest

Enter your email address to follow Mountain Republic and be notified of new posts by email.

Mountain Republic
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,310 other followers